The adventure began in the early twentieth century. The vineyard was acquired by family Duporge in 1910. The domain, then called "Jalousy", was bought by Pierre Auguste Duporge and his son Fernand Duporge from Mrs. Guiard and Mrs. Herissé. The 20-hectare vineyard was though very fragmented.
At this time, Pierre Auguste and Fernand were wine growers and barrel makers. They have undertaken reparcelling over a lifetime: they have proceeded in land swaps to unify the property. In 1930, the vineyard was mainly white wine, extended over approximately 35 hectares and produced around 1 800 hectolitres a year. Joined by Fernand's son, Henri Duporge, in 1934, Jalousy gradually flourished.